Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do You Study Like a Korean Student? Day 14 (13 October)

Hmmm….I have finally received an ‘invitation’ email for the pre-orientation that I was told about two weeks ago.  According to the email, the first part of the course work is all teaching methodology and consists of 10 lessons.  NZ1 told me last week that he only recently finished the methodology part and is now on the Korean language part of the course – he’s just renewed his contract.  I can’t help wondering if we’re expected to have finished these 10 lessons in preparation for next week’s orientation in Seoul. 9 days for 10 lessons – in an ideal world where I didn’t have to teach any classes or mark any written work until the end of October (and if I had internet access at home) this would not be a problem…

No comments:

Post a Comment