Thursday, July 21, 2011

Don’t Feed the Gremlins (27 March)


The black mold that has invaded my bathroom is like a gremlin that is being fed after midnight and multiplying every time I take a shower.  Considering there is no direct sunlight anywhere in my apartment, let alone in the bathroom, destroying it is requiring nuclear strength cleaning products – pure bleach just doesn’t seem to be cutting it anymore..  Each shower sees the original Gizmo mold shake and shiver in pain before a new patch of mold springs forth and attaches itself to yet another location in the bathroom.  Fortunately, it seems to be contained to just the bathroom.  Unfortunately, I’m starting to feel a little high from the vast quantities of mold remover and bleach I’ve sprayed all over my bathroom…

No comments:

Post a Comment