Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girly Confessions (17 March)

In a moment of bonding during a post-lunch walk at school, I confess to my fantastic co-teacher that I have a crush on my Oriental Medicine Doctor and I ask for her advice on the situation.  She finds it amusing and seems surprised that I’ve confided in her – so surprised that she keeps asking me if I’m interested in him as a man or as a friend.  I tell her that I’d be happy having him as a friend but that I’m definitely interested in him as a man.  After a brief discussion, she makes me promise to keep her updated because she finds this news exciting and assures me that she won’t say anything to anyone else. 

I find myself repeating most of this story later that night when Catfish and I meet M for dinner at Hoa Binh.  The cute guy who works there comes over to say hello to us as we have our inauguration dinner with M followed by coffee across the road at Ti-amo.  Since M only finishes work at 8:20pm, it’s a late dinner – and an even later night as we all get to know one another a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment